Before you learn how to apply this serum, we recommend you to acknowledge your skin type first. This is important so that the working of the serum and the results obtained can be maximized and visible.
Here are the classification of human skin that is divided into several types:
1. Normal Skin: It is usually in good condition, has sufficient supply of sebum and moisture. By having treatment, it will keep your skin healthy and attractive.
2. Dry Skin: It lacks in oil or moisture or both. By having treatment, it will help moisturize the skin and eliminate the drying condition.
3. Oily Skin: It has overabundance of sebum. By having treatment, it will help normalize the production of sebum.
4. Combination Skin: The condition in which the skin in certain areas such as T area is oily and other areas are dry. By having treatment, it will help normalize the skin.
5. Acne Skin: Skin with acne condition. If it is not corrected, the condition can worsen.
6. Mature or Aging Skin: It has many wrinkles and lines. By having treatment, it will help slow down the aging process and diminish surface lines.
7. Couperose Skin: The condition that it is sensitive, very thin and can be identified by small cappillaries beneath the surface. By having treatment, it will help skin elasticity.